Skip to main content

Installing Husband

One of the funniest mail I ever recieved......
INSTALLING HUSBAND! 

A woman writes to the IT Technical support.....

Dear 
Tech Support ,

Last year I upgraded from
Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly underBoyfriend 5.0. 

In addition, 
Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1.
 

Conversation 8.0 
no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running 
Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,
_______ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _______
 

 

REPLY 
 

DEAR Madam 
,

First, keep in mind, 
Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command:
ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, 
Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5... 

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband1.0 to default to 
Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1. 
Please note that 
Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta. 

Whatever you do, DO NOT in any circumstances install
Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the
Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. 

In summary, 
Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7. 

Good Luck Madam !!


     

Comments

  1. Hilarious! Creative and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... Its interesting and more importantly, easy and structured to understand....

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang"Installing Husband"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness

Happiness….. Wow!!! the moment you hear or read about this emotion, first thing which comes to our mind is why  am I not happy "or" we have a smile on our face- if we are actually happy… but we do have a reaction. I ask myself who is responsible for being happy or sad, “is it me? “ Or the world and trust me, I have always failed to answer myself for this question. But as we have to believe in something or the other I also do. But that changes very quickly as per the situation I've been thrown into.. I motivate myself and I convince my heart that I have more than what others can dream off… but in no time this world reminds me that I've been deprived of things which I believe I deserved and I blame it on this world. Is this a whirlpool which we all are been sucked in, will there ever be a day, wherein we can come out of it? I really don’t know! But what I do know is, this has been the same for everyone and if someone has to disagree than he or she is GOD. Do...

Fear

Vulnerability comes from fear of loosing. Fear of loosing comes from an obsession for valuing. Obsession for Valuing comes from your own personal perception of values. And Perception of values come from a lack of core understanding and lack of core understanding comes from lack of decision making in moving on in life.  And lack of decision making comes from a fear of result. And fear of result comes from a desperation for success.  And desperation for success comes from fear of failure.  So as long as you don’t value Success you won’t fear Failure and when you don’t fear failure you will become Invincible.