In the beginning is nature; in the end is nature, so why in the middle do you make so much fuss? Why, in the middle, becoming so worried, so anxious, so ambitious - why create such despair? Nothingness to nothingness is the whole journey.
Happiness….. Wow!!! the moment you hear or read about this emotion, first thing which comes to our mind is why am I not happy "or" we have a smile on our face- if we are actually happy… but we do have a reaction. I ask myself who is responsible for being happy or sad, “is it me? “ Or the world and trust me, I have always failed to answer myself for this question. But as we have to believe in something or the other I also do. But that changes very quickly as per the situation I've been thrown into.. I motivate myself and I convince my heart that I have more than what others can dream off… but in no time this world reminds me that I've been deprived of things which I believe I deserved and I blame it on this world. Is this a whirlpool which we all are been sucked in, will there ever be a day, wherein we can come out of it? I really don’t know! But what I do know is, this has been the same for everyone and if someone has to disagree than he or she is GOD. Do...
Ya... U are right but a bit confused, nothingness to nothingness are the destinations, not the journey.... And the most beautiful moments of life lies in the journey.... Being ambitious, anxious and worried are simply being ignorant about life, but life holds many more lovely meanings... Hope you will explore them soon... :)
ReplyDeletepostingan yang bagus tentang"Nothing "
ReplyDelete