Vulnerability comes from fear of loosing. Fear of loosing comes from an obsession for valuing. Obsession for Valuing comes from your own personal perception of values. And Perception of values come from a lack of core understanding and lack of core understanding comes from lack of decision making in moving on in life. And lack of decision making comes from a fear of result. And fear of result comes from a desperation for success. And desperation for success comes from fear of failure. So as long as you don’t value Success you won’t fear Failure and when you don’t fear failure you will become Invincible.
Happiness….. Wow!!! the moment you hear or read about this emotion, first thing which comes to our mind is why am I not happy "or" we have a smile on our face- if we are actually happy… but we do have a reaction. I ask myself who is responsible for being happy or sad, “is it me? “ Or the world and trust me, I have always failed to answer myself for this question. But as we have to believe in something or the other I also do. But that changes very quickly as per the situation I've been thrown into.. I motivate myself and I convince my heart that I have more than what others can dream off… but in no time this world reminds me that I've been deprived of things which I believe I deserved and I blame it on this world. Is this a whirlpool which we all are been sucked in, will there ever be a day, wherein we can come out of it? I really don’t know! But what I do know is, this has been the same for everyone and if someone has to disagree than he or she is GOD. Do...
So that is the key, then? To not value success. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteGreat thoughts.... :)
ReplyDelete